- 03:00 a.m. Pick up passengers from their hotels in the Centre Arequipa city center.
- 03:30 a.m. The bus departures to the Chivay village.
- 06:00 a.m Arrival at the Chivay village and breakfast.
- 06:40 a.m. Departure to the Cruz del Condor viewpoint.
- 08:00 a.m. Arrival at the Cruz del Condor viewpoint.
- 10:00 a.m. Returned to the Chivay village, making stops in the Maca, Yanque and Pinchollo towns.
- 12:00 p.m. Arrival at the thermal baths (this place time 1 hour).
- 01:00 p.m. Return to Chivay and buffet lunch.
- 02:30 p.m. Return to the Arequipa city, making stops in the Patapampa volcanoes viewpoint, and Aguada Blanca national reserve.
- 05:00 pm Arrival at the Arequipa city of (Main square)
Colca canyon in arequipa tour [full day]
Pick up passengers from their hotels in the Arequipa city center from 03:00 am to 03:30 a.m. in a private bus to go to the Colca Canyon, after 3 hours of travel we will stop at the first village, Chivay, to take our breakfast, then we will continue our journey to Cruz del Condor viewpoint, in this place we will enjoy for approximately 1 hour and 20 minutes from the fabulous condors flight and the Majesty of the barrel then get to the Cabanaconde town, located at 3287 masl, then we will deal with the private bus to go to the Chivay District, making the respective stops at the following locations: the Altahuilque viewpoint, where we can appreciate the Colca Inca terraces and small lakes of water changing colors.
The Maca town, where we can admire a Colonial Church, here can take photos with domesticated Eagles, camelids and also we can purchase crafts of the Colca. It is this place where we can try the drink Colca Sour, made from the cactus fruit of the Colca. Continuing our journey we arrive at the small town of Chivay, that village is the Colca Valley capital, then we go to the Thermo medicinal baths of la Calera with 38 ° C where you can enjoy its soothing waters for a period of 1 hour, then return to Chivay for lunch at the time previously coordinated with the group, after our lunch we will go to the Arequipa city making the following stops: the Andes viewpoint, where we can see the volcanic chain of the South the Aguada Blanca National reserve, where we can appreciate the wildlife (vicuñas, birds and others) and we can also see camelids domesticated (llamas, alpacas, and others). And continuing our tour will reach the Arequipa city about 05:00 p.m., is at this point where we shall end this fascinating adventure in the Colca Canyon.
THAT INCLUDES THE TOUR:
- Pick up from the Hotel.
- Tourist transport.
- Professional Guide (bilingual).
- Continental breakfast.
- Transfer to your hotel.
THAT ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE TOUR:
- Tourist tickets (foreign: 70.00 soles, national: 40.00 soles)
- Entry ticket to Calera thermal waters (15.00 general soles)
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THEIR TOUR:
- It is advisable to carry water for your tour.
- Thick clothes in the morning's cold, during the day is hot and in the afternoon run wind.
- Personal backpack with everything you need for your tour.
- Sunscreen, glasses and sunscreen.
- Comfortable shoes for walking.
- The Colca Canyon is located at the northeastern end of Arequipa Region, Caylloma province, 165 kilometers from Arequipa and 40 km from Chivay town main and capital of the Caylloma province. The highest point in the Valley is the dormant volcano Ampato (6288 masl) and the lowest the confluence of the Colca and Andamayo rivers (970 masl). The Colca Valley has an extension of 100 km in length and occupies only a sector of the basin of the Colca River, between the Callalli and Huambo districts. Colca Canyon path runs along the Chachani skirts and across Plains full of ichu and yareta, Andean vegetation samples. In these places live also alpacas and vizcachas, which are beautiful Camelids own area.
- The Colca Valley climate is characteristic of high Andean areas. Since mid-April in mid-November, temperatures are usually below zero at night and reach 15 - 20 ° C during the day. During the rainy season, from late November until the end of March, the changes in temperature are not so radical since the cloudy sky prevents the Sun's rays to penetrate during the day. Temperatures at this time of year vary between 5° c and 10° C.
y recibe los mejores ofertas en tu correo
More AREQUIPA TOURS
COLCA CANYON FROM AREQUIPA TOUR [1 DAY]
COLCA CANYON IN CHIVAY TOUR, this tour starts early in the Arequipa city with the pick up passengers from their hotels in Arequipa city Cent...
2 DAYS / 1 NIGHTShared
VIVENCIAL TOUR IN CHIVAY COLCA CANYON [2 DAYS/1 NIGHT]
EXPERIENTIAL TOURISM IN THE COLCA CANYON, in this tour you will stay in the Chivay village and share a little more with the locals, this tou...
AREQUIPA CITY TOUR - White City [4 hours]
If you plan is visit Arequipa city, you can’t miss the walk on Mirabus around the city, visit the most important places that has this wond...
Half a dayPrivate/shared
AREQUIPA CITY TOUR + SILLAR quarries [half a day]
INCA'S CULTURAL promotes the trip of CITY TOUR + ASHLAR ROUTE, in this fun tour will have a unique chance to get to know and understand the ...
3 days / 2 nightShared
TREKKING IN COLCA CANYON 3 DAYS / 2 NOCHES [ADVENTURE TOURISM IN AREQUIPA]
TREKKING IN COLCA CANYON FOR 3 DAYS / 2NIGHTS, adventure tourism in the Colca Canyon, started very early with the pick up passengers from th...
2 days / 1 nightShared
TREKKING IN COLCA CANYON 2 DAYS / 1 NIGHT [ADVENTURE TOURISM IN COLCA CANYON]
HIKING in COLCA Canyon by 2 days and 1 night, if you like the adventure and adrenalin tourism at the top, INCA´S CULTURAL offers you this s...
3 days / 2 nightsShared
AREQUIPA TOUR - COLCA CANYON - PUNO 3 DAYS/2 NIGHTS [EXPERIENTIAL TOURISM - PERU] – INCA´S CULTURAL
If you are planning a tour from AREQUIPA - COLCA CANYON - PUNO [or vice-versa], this package is perfect for you. You can departure from Areq...
2 days / 1 nightPrivate
HIKING TO MISTI VOLCANO IN AREQUIPA 2 DAYS/1 NIGHT [ADVENTURE TOURISM]
Walk to the Misti volcano in Arequipa, this adventure tourism activity is practiced for several years successfully. It is an ideal choice fo...
2 days / 1 nightPrivate
HIKING/TREKKING TO MISTI VOLCANO SOUTHBOUND 2 DAYS/1 NIGHT [ADVENTURE TOURISM]
Trekking to Misti volcano in Arequipa White City, this adventure tourism activity is practiced by many tourists. A good alternative for peop...
4 days/3 nightsPrivate
THE COTAHUASI CANYON TREKKING 4 DAYS / 3 NIGHTS [AREQUIPA TOURISM]
Wonderful trekking in the Cotahuasi Canyon, with a depth of 3, 535 meters above sea level. The tour started in Arequipa city, with the pick ...
Half a dayShared/private
RAFTING ON THE CHILI RIVER [AREQUIPA ADVENTURE TOURISM]
Rafting on Chili River, adventure tourism in Arequipa. An exciting experience and best choice for anyone with a pair of free hours, just 20 ...